Who we are
Our website address is https://freechatrooms.xyz
Do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Regular Malware Scanning For Your Privacy
We only provide articles and information and never ask for personal or private information like email addresses or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits. You can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. However, it won’t affect the user’s experience, which makes your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves as if the visitor has visited another website.
Who do we share your data with
Your IP address will be included in the reset email if you request a password reset.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. To be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle. However, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. However, this principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users. But also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email:
- Establishes requirements for commercial messages.
- Gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
- Spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
To be by CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. However, you can email us, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Karachi, Sindh 75160, Pakistan
Please Follow This Privacy Instructions and Rules!
- You must have the latest Flash version installed on your computer to participate.
- Of course, you will meet the age requirements of +16 before entering the teen chat room.
- You understand that chat moderators are staff but cannot be on at every minute of the day.
- You agree to refrain from giving out personal information to anyone.
- Do not flood or disrupt the chat users in any way.
- You agree to report any unusual users breaking the law to a moderator.
- You agree to not use hacking or exploiting tools as it is against the law.
- You will undoubtedly not post obscene or vulgar messages in text or on a webcam (including nudity).
- You will choose an appropriate and clean nickname.
- You will not advertise other websites.
**This website will not be held responsible for any injury, harm, or criminal charges to users who do not abide by the above rules. If you follow the rules, you will be safe.**